Steamboat's Kids Ski Free and Grandkids Ski Free programs enable children 12 years of age and under to ski free the same number of days as a parent, grandparent, or legal guardian when the parent, grandparent, or legal guardian purchases a 5-or-more day adult lift ticket.
Details and Restrictions
- Proof of age (birth certificate, driver's license, college student ID, etc.) is required for those buying lift tickets with age restrictions.
- For lift tickets, age category is determined by lift ticket start date.
- All prices, programs and dates subject to change. Some restrictions apply and all tickets are non-refundable.
- Carpet lifts are for the exclusive use of Steamboat's Snowsports School.
- Each qualifying purchase allows one free child per paid parent/grandparent/legal guardian.
- Senior rates do not apply for the Grandkids Ski Free program. Grandparents must purchase an adult lift ticket for eligibility.
More Information: Call for more information on the Kids Ski Free Program please call our reservation staff at (888) 870-3397.